Cost per person: $3850
Deposit, due at time of registration: $850
Final payment due April 1, 2018: $3000
All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Payment in full must be received by April 1, 2018
Or space will not be guaranteed.
Included in the cost of the retreat…
* Welcoming reception
* 2 nights Luxury accommodations at the
Inn On The Paseo
* 5 nights Luxury accommodations at the Abiquiu Inn in Abiquiu, NM
* 6 full breakfasts
* 5 Lunches
* 7 evening meals of authentic New Mexican cuisine in Santa Fe, Abiquiu and Taos
* 7 daily knitting workshops with Susan Mills,
Creative Director of Classic Elite Yarns
* Private demonstrations of the weaving and the natural dying processes at Tierra Wools in Los Ojos, NM with discussions of the unique historic Churro and Rambouillet sheep of New Mexico and how the fiber traditions of New Mexico are being preserved and protected
* An afternoon of massage and soaking in the historic mineral pools of Ojo Caliente, one of the oldest natural health resorts in the US in use since 1868
* Guided tour of Georgia O’Keeffe’s Abiquiu home and studio
*Guided tour of the Millicent Rogers Museum, Taos, NM
* Visits to local attractions such as Taos Pueblo, the Rio Grande Gorge, the Taos Plaza
*Guided tour of Victory Ranch, Alpaca ranch and knit shop, Mora, NM
* All transportation during our week together so please leave your car behind
* * * * *
Because all deposits and payments are non-refundable, travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Purchasing coverage is encouraged in the case of cancellations due to weather, illness, cancellation of trip, or any unforeseen circumstances. Visit www.travelguard.com or call 800-873-9855 to learn more about coverage premiums.
Special food requirements can almost always be accommodated with advance notice. Please indicate on the registration in the space provided any special food needs such as food allergies or requirements.
Registration is online, see right sidebar of this webpage for link to registration form.
Deposit will be charged at time of registration via the Paypal payment button provided on the registration form. Deposits are non-refundable. You will be invoiced for the second and final payment due by April 1, 2018. An online link directly to K&YA will be provided on the invoice for convenient payment and will include a processing fee if you chose to use this payment method. If payments are not received by the due date your place will be offered to the waiting list.
Rooms are booked by K&YA at a special retreat rate. However, participants must provide credit card information upon checking-in with both the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Abiquiu Inn for both room charges and any damages incurred. Stays at the Hotel de Chimayo beyond the time of our retreat may be arranged directly with the hotel by the participants.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. If the retreat is full your name will be placed on a waiting list. No deposit will be required until space becomes available.
If you must cancel your deposit will not be returned. Payments for the full balance are non-refundable. If final payment for the balance due is not received by the due date, April 1, 2018 your registration will be considered cancelled unless arrangements have been made in advance and approved by Knitting & Yoga Adventures, Inc.
Knitting & Yoga Adventures, Inc reserves the right to cancel this trip if minimum registrations are not received by April 15, 2018.