* * * * *
Registration for this week is Closed
Please Join our Wait List
* * * * *
Included in the cost of the retreat…
* Welcoming reception
* 2 nights Luxury accommodations at the Hotel de Chimayo in Santa Fe, NM
* 5 nights Luxury accommodations at the Abiquiu Inn in Abiquiu, NM
* 7 full breakfasts
* 5 Lunches
* 7 evening meals of authentic New Mexican cuisine in Santa Fe, Abiquiu and Taos
* 7 daily knitting workshops with Norah Gaughan
* Private demonstrations of the weaving and the natural dying processes at both Tierra Wools in Los Ojos, NM and Weaving Southwest in Taos, NM with discussions of the unique historic Churro and Rambouillet sheep of New Mexico and how the fiber traditions of New Mexico are being preserved and protected
* An afternoon of massage and soaking in the historic mineral pools of Ojo Caliente, one of the oldest natural health resorts in the US in use since 1868
* Private pre-season guided tour of Georgia O’Keefe’s Abiquiu home and studio
* Guided tour of Taos Pueblo, the oldest continuously inhabited community in the US, created between 1000 and 1450 AD
* Visits to local attractions such as Rancho de Taos, the Rio Grande Gorge, the Taos Plaza and Santa Fe Indian Market
* Visits to local yarn shops with Norah Gaughan in Santa Fe, Espanola, Taos and Los Ojos
* All transportation during our week together so please leave your car behind
* * * * *
Cost per person: $3750
Deposit, due at time of registration: $750
Second payment due February 1, 2017: $1500
Final payment due April 1, 2017: $1500
All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Payment in full must be received by April 1, 2017
Or space will not be guaranteed.
All K&YA Alumni will receive a $100 discount.
Because all deposits and payments are non-refundable, travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Purchasing coverage is encouraged in the case of cancellations due to weather, illness, cancellation of trip, or any unforeseen circumstances. Visit www.travelguard.com or call 800-873-9855 to learn more about coverage premiums.
Special food requirements can almost always be accommodated with advance notice. Please indicate on the registration in the space provided any special food needs such as food allergies or requirements.
Registration is online, see right sidebar of this webpage for link to registration form.
Deposit will be charged at time of registration via the Paypal payment button provided on the registration form. Deposits are non-refundable. You will be invoiced for the second payment due by February 1, 2017 and the third payment due by April 1, 2017. A Paypal link will be provided on the invoice for convenient payment and will include a processing fee if you chose to use this payment method. If payments are not received by the due date your place will be offered to the waiting list.
Rooms are booked by K&YA at a special retreat rate. However, participants must provide credit card information upon checking-in with both the Hotel de Chimayo and the Abiquiu Inn for both room charges and any damages incurred. Stays at the Hotel de Chimayo beyond the time of our retreat may be arranged directly with the hotel by the participants.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. If the retreat is full your name will be placed on a waiting list. No deposit will be required until space becomes available.
If you must cancel your deposit will not be returned. Payments for the full balance are non-refundable. If final payment for the balance due is not received by the due date, April 1, 2017 your registration will be considered cancelled unless arrangements have been made in advance and approved by Knitting & Yoga Adventures, Inc.